3 dedicated calculus servers:
- A server featuring 48 Xeon 2.66 GHz processors, electronic and atom
- 64 Opteron 2.8 GHz processors, electronic and atom simulation.
- A server featuring 2×4 core Intel Xeon, 2 Intel Phi 1.24 GHz 61 cores,
electronic and atom simulation.
Uses and applications
Many different applications associated with the analysis of large volumes of data
to plan production, make productivity, automation and quality control predictions
in industrial processes.
• Expert advice on digital technologies for Energy Management Systems.
• Proof of concept for technologies to support energy management systems.
• Training in open source digital technologies for energy management systems.